Rather pay in 3 instalments? Click here
Join my live painting class on Fridays!
This term we will explore:
- Expanding your markmaking language using wax resist
- Quickly getting into intuitive 'flow-state'.
- Creating a small body of work exploring form and wax resist.
- Documenting your mixed media experiments in a sketchbook.
You are signing up for 9 Classes spread over 3 months:
Autumn Term '22 Lesson Schedule:
Week 1. Fri 16 Sept, 1-2pm UK
Week 2. Fri 23 Sept, 1-2pm UK
Week 3. Fri 30 Sept, 1-2pm UK
Week 4. Fri 7 Oct, 1-2pm UK
Week 5. Fri 14 Oct, 1-2pm UK
Week 6. Fri 21 Oct, 1-2pm UK
Fri 28 Oct - No Class
Week 7. Fri 4 Nov, 1-2pm UK
Week 8. Fri 11 Nov, 1-2pm UK
Week 9. Fri 18 Nov, 1-2pm UK
- Bottle of Quink Ink (black)
- Brushes/tools you like to paint with
- A Sketchbook (Kia will be using an A4 landscape)
- A plain white candle (house / bistro shape)
- Graphite stick (Monolith, Lyra etc)
- White Gesso paint
- Loose mixed media paper (an A3 mixed media pad is ideal)
- Pack of plain index cards (like revision cards)
- Glue stick
I will send you a list of exactly what I use if you want to treat yourself to some new bits that are tried and tested by me.
Do I need painting experience?
This course is designed for any level of experience! It doesn't make any difference if you've never picked up a paintbrush or have a lot of experience.
Each weekly live class will be recorded, and you will have access to the whole term's replays until 2 March 2023.